Wednesday, November 26, 2008

July + Jeremy

I'm so excited to finally be able to post up some of these photos! I'm in love with what we got at this wedding, all the details of the day just made it so much fun to photograph. Not to mention I'm in love with July, she is such a sweetheart! Their wedding was so perfect and we had a blast! But enough talk on with the photos and I'll just comment as we go along :)

Umm... yeah the light was pretty much awesome this day, not to mention the coolness that was her dress...


I LOVED her flowers, they were gorgeous, Villa Feliz did an amazing job...


One of July's best friends is a make-up artist and he did an AMAZING job for her...


Look how fun her shoes are! I don't know how she could walk in those things!


Ok I posted this one up before but... I REALLY like it, what can I say :)




The awesome Casia came along with me on this one and grabbed that fun shot on the right...


We had lots of time on the wedding day to grab some awesome portraits of July...


She's just a little gorgeous!!!


Then it was time for the wedding...





Married!


Look at that awesome picture Joey grabbed on the left!!! (mine's on the right)









ummm... yeah they are pretty cute...


I LOVE July's eyes... they are so pretty...


The decor for the reception was off the hook!


The whole night was Italian themed!





That's our cute little guest book on the right that we made for them from the engagement photos :)


First dance...


Party time!


We had so much fun at this wedding...





Thank you guys so much for letting us capture your day!!! We love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous 3:54 PM  

Your photos of Jeremy and July are just breathtaking. I don't know what else to say...unbelievable! Makes me want to get married all over again! :)

Purple Nickel Studio 9:23 PM  

Yay...they came out great! It was an awesome day! Totally helps when the Bride & Groom let us do whatever....sweet.

Anonymous 11:48 AM  

Wow... I just found your work and you are amazing! I love the dress with the sky. I love the monsoons and thats what it looks like!

You can be sure I'll be following your blogs!

Anonymous 11:35 AM  

Okay, you win for Most Amazing Dress Shot Ever. WOW. They are all amazing!

Anonymous 11:16 AM  

I LOVE all of these photos! You know how to make a bride feel HOT & a groom a HAM! I can't believe how beautiful & gorgeous these pictures turned out, actually yes I can! That's why we had to have you! Oh p.s the second to last dancing picture, Justin looks like he's stalking his wife & he wants to choke her out! LOL

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP