Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I just wanted to take a quick moment before I go into my post to thank all the people who commented about Pastor Ryan. Joey and I loved him very much and it's been very difficult for us the past couple of days to think about him being gone. I still am trying to avoid the issue and just keep busy to keep myself from crying. But we love hearing all your stories about him it keeps him alive in our hearts. I personally have never before lost someone I am close to and so I think it's been difficult for me to process these feeling for the first time as well. I'm not quite sure how to continue on. I feel horrible posting anything on top of that post because I feel like I would be moving on from something that is still very close to my heart. But in the effort to try and continue on with life like I know Pastor Ryan would have wanted all of us to do I'm posting again for my own good. We love you pastor Ryan and you will always hold a special place in our hearts :)

Ok on with something a little less somber...

My Top 4 Favorite Christmas Flicks


So... I am a Christmas lover... it's by far my favorite holiday of the entire year!  And every year there are a few movies that I just HAVE to see or it doesn't seem to feel like Christmas, most of these I have been watching ever since I was a little girl.  So I just thought I'd share my top 4 must see Christmas movies with you as well :)


# 1: It's A Wonderful Life (my family watches this every year together on christmas eve ever since I can remember)

# 2: The Muppet Christmas Carol... yes I said Muppet... also another childhood favorite of mine...

# 3: The Year Without A Santa Claus... I always get the miser brother's songs stuck in my head every year!

# 4: How The Grinch Stole Christmas... old or new I love them both!


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP