Sunday, January 18, 2009

EXTREME UPDATE!

...ok that sounded much cooler in my head lol. Just wanted to post up some updated info for you all on the Extreme Home Makeover that is going to be happening here in Tucson. They are still in need of volunteers but if you want to help out you need to sign up fast to make sure you get to! To sign up simply go to this link: http://www.extrememakeovertucson.com. I signed up to help out on the last day from 10am-6pm. (mostly because I want to be there to see the look on the families faces when they come home since that's my favorite part!)

1 comments:

Leah Simmers 10:30 PM  

rats I Wish I saw this sooner so I could sign up final day too. I signed up for the first. THanks for the info!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP