Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lisa & Memo: Engaged

Wow I feel like it's been forever since I've updated my blog with some new photos! And I am super stoked to share Lisa and Memo's engagment session with you guys! We had so much fun and hit up some awesome locations in Phoenix to shoot at. I can't wait for their wedding at the end of the year!

We started out at the Sanctuary Resort where they have TONS of one of my favorite colors all over the place, LIME GREEN! They even give their guest these awesome lime green flip flops and I was super tempted to snatch a pair for myself while we were walking around...








I <3 this photo... like a lot...







Lisa's one request was a shot with the mountains in the background, taken care of!





OMG... so I the next place we went in Phx is one of my fav hotel chains ever! The Mondrian. Their whole hotel is off the hook, crazy cool, weird, and very artistic. They have this awesome bar, appropriately named the "red bar" that was totally empty when we were there so we had some fun inside the bar and out on the patio. How cool a place is this to shoot!?


I had them move over for this one so cupid's arrow would be pointing right at them, a little corny I know, but still very fun!


Out on the patio they had these awesome red polka dot sofa things...


Isn't Lisa a natural model!?


Then we took a stroll in the park for a bit and got some pictures of them in their sports attire


You can see there is a bit of a rivalry going on! (Personally I'm on Memo's side, since I think all of Tucson would shoot me if I didn't give the Cats a shout out)


Oh and If you've ever been on a photoshoot and gone to change your outfit, have you ever wondered what the photographers do while you're away? Check there camera stuff? Scout out locations? No... we take photos of ourselves with the statues at the park... lol


Thank guys! I can't wait for your wedding later this year, I know it's going to be off the hook!

14 comments:

Leah Simmers 10:07 PM  

you guys are such nuts!
GOrgeous images, so vibrant

Purple Nickel Studio 6:58 PM  

I love the interior hotel shots...especially all that RED. And totally dig the pokka dots shot too. And the last series...well just wanted to let you know that you guys are dorks...but aren't we all? YEPPERS :)

Sarah Q {photography for happy people} 8:00 PM  

These are SOOOO CUTE! I love 'em!

Anonymous 9:08 PM  

Your style is unbeatable! I love this session! I love the color! Great work, as always!

Davina 9:34 PM  

That shot of her eyelashes and the red background. gorgeous. I love it. Really nice.

Dustin Izatt 1:32 AM  

Oh I love all of these shots :) My favorite is the closeup eyelash shot :P Simply stunning.

D

Anonymous 6:00 AM  

Beautiful pictures--and what a beautiful couple! I love the one of her looking down with him in close. Love the locations and the colors, too--really fun!

Anonymous 7:01 AM  

Adorable couple!! You have some amazing locations here...fun, fun, and fun.

Anonymous 7:57 AM  

Gorgeous pictures, and I love her hair!

Anonymous 8:18 PM  

Simply stunning! Beautiful couple and awesome shots! I really <3 the first two. :)

Anonymous 8:18 PM  

Wow! How cool to have such a hip and agreeable couple. You definitely connected with them. They are having a blast getting their photos taken. Great interaction.

Colleen Donovan 2:42 AM  

Wowzers! (I hope that's a word!) Everyone's said it already, but just wanted to add my .02 - love them! Beautiful girl and what a lucky guy! :)

Anonymous 1:44 PM  

LOVE them. The colors are fantastic and she looks very hot in the red shirt kind of leaning forward. Really nice job!

Anonymous 4:34 PM  

I love these photos! The red room is awesome and totally romantic.

I also love the fun pictures of you both at the end.. it reminds me of all of our fun moments shooting our couples!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP