Friday, January 16, 2009

Guess Who's Coming To Town?!?!?!

One of the advantages of being married to a business reporter is sometimes I get some juicy info before anybody else knows about it! And tonight my hubby let it slip that my FAVORITE SHOW EVER is coming to town!!!!

EXTREME MAKEOVER: THE HOME EDITION!!!




Yes ladies and gentlemen you heard it first from me Mr. Ty Pennington himself will be coming to town to "MOVE THAT BUS!"





I cannot express how excited I am, and I am super stoked to find out if I can volunteer to help out! I will keep you guys posted as I find out any more details.  

3 comments:

Dove Wedding Photography 2:33 PM  

Great to see you this week Kadie! I love this show too, and cry every time. You will have to let us know if you get to help out!

Whitney

Purple Nickel Studio 10:11 PM  

Way COOL! I wonder when they're coming...I totally wanna check it out even if I'm one of those people holding a BIG OL' SIGN in the crowd! Hey wait a minute I have a few tools laying around this dump of mine :)

Leah Simmers 12:24 AM  

so cool, keep us posted. I wanna go in and take a bat to the house for demolition day!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP