Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thrill The World!

I am so excited to have found this website!!!! They are a site deticated to trying to teach people the dance to each year have people all around the world do it at the same time and set a world record for the most people doing the dance at once. In 2008 they had 4,179 from 10 countries dance to the song all at the same time. The fun part is they have all the instructional videos breaking down each dance move for the whole song online for free!

Joey and I spent our whole night tonight trying to master the first 4 lessons, we had so much fun! I want to be able to break out our thriller moves at our next wedding, how fun would that be!?

Believe it or not this is something I've had on my to do list of things to learn for a while now. I've always wanted to be able to do it, and now I will! Maybe not quite like mr. Jackson, because, let's face it.... there is only Michael Jackson. But I'm sure going to be the best dead zombie I can be!

Yeah!!!!

If you want to learn the dance as well go to THRILLTHEWORLD.COM

2 comments:

Anonymous 7:00 PM  

LOL! That is AWESOME! I wish I'd known about that when we had our 80's party!

Anonymous 11:32 AM  

That is so hilarious. You have to post a video!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP