Friday, November 19, 2010

Jennifer + Eric: Four Seasons Resorts Troon North Scottsdale Arizona

The day before we flew to New Orleans Joey and I got the opportunity to photograph a gorgeous wedding up in Scottsdale! Since Jennifer + Eric live out of state in California, they hired Charlee Geisler to help them plan and coordinate their wedding, and she was amazing! If you are getting married in the Phoenix area I HIGHLY recommend her and her staff. But enough chit chat... on with the photos!

The moment I walked into where the girl were getting ready and saw this dress I got so excited! I LOVE form fitting wedding dresses. They always look so glamourous and old hollywood to me.


I ended up arriving just a tad early so I had lots of time to play around with getting tons of detail shots of Jennifer's gorgeous jewelry for the day.




This necklace was AMAZING! And was her something borrowed for the day :)


LOVE these blue shoes she wore...




Jennifer + Eric decided to do a first look so we could take all their formals before the ceremony and Eric's expression when he saw Jennifer was priceless!


I could have photographed Jennifer all day, she kept reminding me of a cross between a young Marilyn Monroe and Grace Kelly...


See!? Stunning!!!!!



Eric on the other hand kept reminding me of Donald Draper from Mad Men, I love this image of him....




The ceremony details were so elegant and gorgeous, I think yellow may be my new favorite wedding color...






The reception didn't disappoint either! Check out that amazing cake the Jennifer designed!


They did such an amazing job lighting this room Joey didn't use ANY flash or extra lighting in this next image to show you what just how gorgeous the ambient light looked!




Thank you guys so much for letting Joey and I be a part of your day!

Location: Four Seasons Resort: Scottsdale at Troon North
Event Planner: Signature Events by Charlee Geisler

3 comments:

travisthepinata 11:12 PM  

great job... outstanding coverage.. now you have me wishing I could have joined you to second shoot. Maybe next time.... thanks so much for sharing Katie. - Travis Williams

Jennifer 1:29 AM  

I love love love! I can't wait to see the rest! So happy you and Joe were apart of our special day! I know you captured all the wonderful moments with your amazing eyes/lense! :)

Alex Workman 10:02 AM  

Killer shots! keep up the great work!

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP