Monday, November 22, 2010

Pumpkin, Coolwhip + Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

This week on the blog I'm going to try and post up one thing I am thankful for each day leading up to Thanksgiving. To get into the spirit of things we're going to start off with PUMPKIN!!!! I LOVE pumpkin... pretty much pumpkin anything. Although there have been those that have mentioned my intense love of pumpkin pie might be more so my love of an excuse to eat massive amounts of coolwhip without questions. Like I would ever do something like that..... lol.



I have to say though my very favorite pumpkin items are chocolate chip pumpkin cookies! I could seriously just eat an entire tub of these by myself. They are moist yummy cake like cookies that just melt in your mouth, and of course this time of year is the perfect excuse to bake and eat massive amounts of them! And just so that everybody can see for themselves how amazing they really are here is my top secret recipe!

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

Ingredients:
1 Cup Sugar
2 Cups Canned Pumpkin
1/2 Cup Oil
1 Egg
2 Cups Flour
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
1 Cup Chocolate Chips

Directions:
1) Preheat oven to 375ยบ
2) Mix together: Sugar, Pumpkin, Oil and Egg
3) In a separate bowl sift together: Flour, Salt, Cinnamon and Baking Power then add to Pumpkin mixture
4) In a small bowl dissolve the Baking Soda in the Vanilla and Milk then add to Pumpkin mixture
5) Add in Chocolate Chips
6) Refrigerate batter for at least 30 min
7) Scoop out small tablespoon size amounts of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet
8) Bake 10-12 min, cookies should be soft and moist
9) Consume massive amounts of them and make more!!!


I hope you enjoy eating them as much as I do!!!

0 comments:

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP