Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Back!!!

Oh my gosh this last week was a whirlwind! I had the amazing opportunity to attend the largest photography convention in the world last week in Vegas. I heard some amazing photographers speak and got some more super awesome ideas for my business and met some amazing people. AND...... I GOT TO GO TO MY FAVORITE STORE EVER!!!! H&M!

Yes, I am in love with H&M. Our love story first began when I lived in europe and had one just around the corner from where we lived. I quickly became addicted to their fun fashion forward clothing. So I every time I'm in Vegas I always have to hit up their store and pick up a few things. And this time I found this AWESOME daisy dukeish picnic shirt. It's so cute! So after I got back I had Joey do a little shoot for me in my new shirt. He did such a good job! I'm so proud of my little hubby, he's growing into such an amazing photographer!

Stay tuned this week for post overload, I've got a bunch of things up my sleeve I'll be throwing up on the blog this week!













6 comments:

july jennifer 10:58 AM  

Love these! Photos are awesome & you look like a cutie pie doll face!

Leah Simmers 3:57 PM  

oh my goodness, this was the only store I hit up and I almost bought this shirt too! I can't recall, I needed small or Med and they didn't have it, just all the others, too funny, good taste. Great pics!

Tim Co. 1:07 AM  

hot!

Purple Nickel Studio 5:37 PM  

Awwwwww....

Anonymous 11:50 AM  

I love how rich your photos are. Great aesthetic!

Anonymous 3:07 PM  

So cute! Reminds me of a cooler, chicer version of Maryann from Gilligan's Island!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP