Friday, February 27, 2009

Semblance Of A Sonnet

So since I've been posting up some of my favorite photographers fine art work over the last year. I thought I'd share a fine art project that I'm working on right now. Totally different from the normal work you see me do, but I really love it and it's been a lot of fun to work on. (stressful at times... but a lot of fun)

Let me know what you think, I'm getting the images bound into a little book and I'll post up some pics of it when I get it made.






4 comments:

july jennifer 10:20 PM  

Like I said, creepy scary, but awesome! I'm pretty impressed by your talent of beautiful, gorgeous weddings to bone chilling photos! Love it!

Anonymous 1:24 PM  

These are really awesome! I love the eerie vibe to them and the movement conveys a lot of emotion. Great work!

Anonymous 3:06 PM  

Super creepy, but awesome! I'm not a fan of horror movies, but I'd imagine these are like scenes right out of them! You should go back to Bisbee and take some in the hotels there-I was sure creeped out!!! :)

Shane Snider 1:06 PM  

oooo... you know I love this! Great, Kadie...

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP