Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sabrina + Billy

AAhhhhggghhh.... this post is so long in coming I know! But, it's finally here! Joey and I had such a great time at Sabrina and Billy's wedding. Sabrina has been planning this day forever and it was so fun to see all her plans come into fruition.

I loved her custom wedding dress... it was awesome because it had a removable skirt one more formal one and this one which was her party dress look...





I loved this little make-up box I found in the room and just knew I had to use it in a photo somehow, and it made for a fantastic ring shot!


Weren't her flowers pretty?


I love these two photos of Billy, they are so manish...


Sabrina brought her vogue face, and Billy brought umm.... ninja swords? lol... I told you we had fun!


They were both so happy all day and couldn't stop smiling!








This might be my favorite bridal entrance sequence I've ever taken... I just love these next couple photos...


I mean isn't this little girl just to die for!!!




And this has to be the best groom expression to seeing his bride ever, look how happy he is!




Their cute little puppies ran up the isle to deliver the rings to them...


Mr. + Mrs.


The disney brides, they find me... and I love them!








They had this fun photobooth set up at the reception and I love this photo I got of all the girls in the booth hamming it up for the camera!


Thank you guys so much for letting us be there and capture your wedding day!

2 comments:

Purple Nickel Studio 7:56 PM  

I love the puppy shot! Holy cute. Too bad they had to wear their leashes...still way adorable though. I would get that huge for my house in a canvas. Fantastic lighting all day.

Unknown 9:18 AM  

Kadie & Joe,

Our wedding was the best day our our lives and, as I knew you would, you captured it amazinly!!! I love all the photos and can't wait to choose the ones that go in the album!!!

Sabrina Romero :)

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP