Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lori + JT

A couple years back Joey was working for a Pool company here in Tucson, and he had the pleasure of meeting Lori and who also worked there and they soon became fast friends. Through the years we've kept in touch and when her boyfriend JT popped the question last year we were super stoked when they asked us to photograph their wedding! We had a blast out on their engagement session and found some really great spots to take photos. They were troopers and let me do whatever I wanted to try. Although I have to tell you I know I went a little black and white crazy on this post lol... I promise we got tons of amazing color images too, these ones just spoke to me... maybe I'm still in black and white mode from my art project lol.

Enjoy, we can't wait for their wedding this month!





They were such awesome models and so easy to photograph...


FAVORITE!!! Lori you are gorgeous...


Ok I like this one a lot too...












Than you guys! I can't wait for your wedding!

2 comments:

Brandi 6:55 PM  

What a cute couple! I love your favorite, the one below it and the last one. Super job.

Anonymous 9:04 AM  

AMAZING group of photos - I love them. The one of them on opposite sides of the wall is perfection!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP