Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inspiring Thursdays - Rodney Smith

I'm so excited to be doing these again more because it forces me to look for and find new inspiration everywhere. And while doing a recent google search for something I happened to stumble upon an image by Rodney Smith. I was instantly drawn to the image and just had to see more of his work to see if it was similar. I was so amazing when I looked at his website! Every photograph was so simplistic yet dynamic at the same time. Needless to say I am now in LOVE with his work. Here are just a few images to give you a taste of what his work looks like... for more visit his WEBSITE.



This is more of his artistic work, which I love becuase it is so cinematic looking to me.. and surreal...









Then he also has some more fashion looking images that really capture me as well, and I mean come on this shot on top the taxi cabs is freaking AMAZING!









Thanks for looking I hope you were inspired too!

1 comments:

Read and See 1:33 PM  

Wow! Those are fanfreakinrastic! Thanks for posting~! Definitely inspired :-)

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP