Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sleepwalking Fail

So Joey and I are in LOVE with a blog called the "Fail Blog". It is frreaking hilarious, and if you haven't already checked it out at one time or another you should stop whatever you are doing and look at it RIGHT NOW! However I would suggest not having any sort of liquid in your mouth at the time of viewing.

So anyway the other night we were checking it out, looking at some of the newest postings and saw this video they had put up on there. We laughed so hard I almost peed my pants... no joke...

So I just HAD to share lol... hope this brings a smile to your face...

2 comments:

Anonymous 12:39 PM  

LOL! That one was awesome! I love Fail Blog-my daily laugh!!!

Anonymous 11:04 PM  

Kate that's biscuit the sleep walking dog. I died watching that the first time.

http://bethanyhamilton.com/enews_signup.asp

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP