Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jeremy + Vanessa

So as you might have noticed the blog got a bit of a facelift! I'm super excited about how it turned out! And with the facelift comes bigger photos! Yeah!!! So fun...

To officially kick off the new blog facelift, I thought I'd put up some photos from Jeremy and Vanessa's super fun wedding! These two are such an amazing couple Joey and I had a blast with them!

I meet up with Vanessa early in the day to take some pic's of her getting ready...



I love this shot...


And you already know how much I <3 mirror shots!


Then we took off downtown for their first look which they decided to do at La Placita... her maid of honor was putting on the finishing touches to her outfit for the big reveal...


I so love the look on Jeremy's face when he saw his bride, priceless...


Vanessa was so much fun to photograph, she was a great little model...


see... :)






They are such a happy couple...




The ceremony was held at the church that Jeremy is a pastor at, and during the service they sang to each other. But as luck would have it poor Vanessa lost her voice the day of the wedding and could barley talk so Jeremy serenaded his beautiful bride instead... :)


Ok so I have to say... I really like this ring shot...


The reception was beautiful and emotional...


Thank you Vanessa + Jeremy for sharing your day with us!

2 comments:

Anonymous 2:33 PM  

I LOVE that ring shot!

Mike Richards 5:45 PM  

OMG...so amazing!!! I am your biggest fan...if you have Google Analytics...you might see a lot of activity from Apopka now! lol

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP