Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Charei' - Couture Senior Session

During the many weddings I have attended I have had the privilege to hear a lot of DJ's, some good, some bad, and some down right terrible. But there is only one here in town I am in love with!!! And that is CE Entertainment owned and operated by Mark Summersett. Seriously by far the best DJ in town that I have gotten to work with. I'm always stoked to see him at any event I do. (To tell you how awesome he is, he even went as far as to dress up as Willy Wonka for a Charlie and the Chocolate factory themed event). So you can imagine how excited I was when he asked me to take his daughter's senior photos!!! I was even more excited when I got to meet Charei' in person and saw how gorgeous she is! We had so much fun hanging out with her and her family, and got some amazing photos for her that I'll be adding to my NEW SENIOR PORTRAIT SITE!!!! Here's just a little peak at some of the shots we got!



















2 comments:

Telgenhoff Photographers 10:15 PM  

Kadie! YOU AMAZE ME!!! Fabulous stuff! LOVE your work...I am your latest fan!

shawnreeder 9:02 AM  

Awesome work Kadie!! Love your senior work, and she is beautiful!!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP