Monday, June 08, 2009

Sarah + Erik

I know I've said it before, but Sarah and Erik are seriously the happiest people I have ever met, and so over the top in love it's just so fun to be around them. During their engagement session Sarah told me that their wedding colors were going to be lime green, navy blue with just a couple orange accents.... needless to say I was excited! I love photographing cool new color combinations I haven't seen together before! But besides from being excited about their totally amazing taste in color, I was super stoked for their day in general, because not only are they the happiest people I have ever met, they are also two of the most just plain down right honest to goodness great people I have ever met, and I am so happy they found each other. But enough of my sappy ramblings, on with some photo-goodness...



Sarah had two pairs of shoes for the wedding, these were her reception shoes, how fun is that!?



Ok so this is by far the most awesomely emotional first look I have photographed, they were SOOOO excited to see each other, it was amazing to document... well at least I tried to document it in the midst of wiping away my own tears so I could see to take pictures! What can I say I'm a sap for a good emotional moment!





Aren't they gonna have some cute kids!?


Ceremony details! I love their program, just read it and you'll see why...



So many awesome moments at this wedding, this has to be one of my all time favorite recessional shots (hmmm I wonder if you still call it that if you aren't getting married in a church... no clue... anyway one of my favorite bride and groom walking back down the isle after the kiss shots ever!)


See how fun the color scheme was!


They also had an awesome choreographed first dance and did it so well! I know Joey and I tried to do one at our wedding and I look pissed in all our photos cause I was concentrating so hard on not screwing it up. Somehow Sarah and Erik managed to pull off a perfect dance while looking over joyed the whole time!


Ok and so one last thing that made this wedding so amazing, GLOW IN THE DARK STUFF!!! I mean this has to be the most simple but most fun prop I have ever seen at a wedding reception. They had a huge basket of stuff and handed things out to everybody, it made for some AWESOME reception photos with all the colorful glow-in-the-dark stuff everywhere. I was playing around with some of them and just had to take this cute shot to put at the end of the wedding album, how perfect will this photo be to close out an amazing day!


Venue: The Oasis At Wild Horse Ranch
Florist: Reflection Designs By Julie
Cake: Busy B's  (sarah drew and designed it herself though!)

2 comments:

Brandi 8:36 PM  

These are awesome Kadie, what a fun, adorable couple!!

Rochelle Oleson 4:38 AM  

Love the last shot so clever! Awesome job!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP