Tuesday, July 01, 2008

• A Bridal Shower For Kasie •

I'm sure many of you already know, but for those who don't, my lil sis Kasie is getting married! And I am super stoked to be her matron of honor... so... this past saturday I threw her a bridal shower up in Prescott at my parents house out in the woods. It was awesome to escape the Tucson heat for a couple days. I also was able to photograph a small wedding for a girlfriend of mine while I was up there, but those pics will have to wait :)

Here are some photos me and my mom snagged from the shower...




Me and lil sis :)

1 comments:

erwinwijanto photography 4:55 AM  

Great to see you have your wedding soon.. Congratulations Kasie.. :)

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP