Monday, July 28, 2008

Group Shoot In Bisbee!

Wow, this has been a CRAZY BUSY month! But luckily it's almost over and I'm leaving it with some awesome photographs! This past weekend I put together a little group shoot for a bunch of AZ photographers to come out have fun and just be creative. Sometimes it's nice to do a shoot when you don't have to worry about getting a good photo, you can just go crazy and there is no stress. So it was a lot of fun to run around town with some of my past brides, future ones, models and a whole group of crazy photographers. They even persevered through the thunderstorm that took the town by force! We all got a little wet but had a ton of fun. But enough talk here are a few of the photos I just HAD to show you now... the rest will have to wait till later...

L•O•V•E :)



Amber is one of my past brides who is now my bestest friend ever! Not to mention she makes a super hot model!



I love how when I say: "run out in the middle of that street and twirl around in circles" she didn't even think twice about traffic... ha!



July and Jeremy are one of my future bride's and groom's, I'm doing their engagement shoot next month but couldn't resist having them come join us in Bisbee, they are just too cute to pass up! Aren't I a lucky duck!





Ok so this next one has a little story... so I was best friends with the next model's lil sis when we were in like jr. high and high school and since then her big sis Lauren got married (to one of my youth leaders from high school! What a small world it is!) and has also started a photography company Creative Image By Lauren and when she heard we were doing the shoot asked if they could come along! Anyway.... since by the time I got to work with them it was an absolute downpour in Bisbee we hit the road back to Tucson and stopped in Tombstone to grab some shots of them. So here are my favs from my time with Shaun And Lauren.







9 comments:

Brandi 10:48 PM  

These are all so super gorgeous. I can't even pick a favorite. But I do reallly love 2 and 3.

Kelly LaBruyere 7:50 PM  

These shots are great! It looks like a really fun shoot. I especially love the one where she is spinning in the street.

Lynn Dao Photography 8:47 AM  

Amazing images Kadie! I can't wait to see more, more, more! So wished I had been in town on Sunday to go w/ you guys. :) Hopefully another time!

Anonymous 9:50 AM  

Kadie & Joe,
The two of you never cease to amaze me! It was such a privilege to spend the day with you. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job planning such a great event for all of us. You are not only great photographers, but you are also great friends who are so much fun to be around! Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I especially like the one of me sitting on the train tracks. (Shaun loves it too!)

Anonymous 1:42 PM  

Love! Love! Love!

Was missing your style for a while...glad you're back :)

Anonymous 2:26 PM  

Kadie, I can't believe how freaking amazing your photos are! I love them all, and I hope you post up some more! Let's get together to shoot again soon!

Anonymous 2:27 PM  

I'll leave Joe a comment, too:

I don't know how you did it with a dog in one hand and a camera in the other, but that is SOME talent! Great to meet you, and hope to see both of you guys again.

DS at the well 5:15 PM  

Your Talent is amazing!! Our whole family is disappointed that Micah got sick and He and Susie couldn't come!! Of course I think she is the most beautiful bride (a mother's perogative)and I know it would have all been memorable. Thank you again for sharing your talents with us and the world. Deanna

Anonymous 8:25 AM  

Super cool shots Kadie, hope I am in town for the next get together!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP