Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jordan + Miriam • E-Session

Ahhh!!! I feel like it's been forever since I posted any of my own pictures! But, I finally put the finishing touches on Jordan and Miriam's pictures and I am super stoked to share them with you! I'm also super excited about their wedding later this year since it will be my first Jewish ceremony... I can't wait!

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from their e-session

We started off at De Grazia I just love the light in this room!




Then we headed over to the historic Arizona Inn for some photos where I learned two things about Miriam... she like's bright colors and LOTS of flowers! :)







I think these two might be my favorites from the day...



After that we went downtown for just a couple shots... Miriam had the cutest little outfits all day long!






And finished up the day at the Jewish Community Center




Thanks for looking :)

8 comments:

Anonymous 11:09 AM  

So have I told you latley that you rock my socks off? Seriousley... Your work is amazing! I <3 bright color and fun poses, and you got it goin' on! - jamie

Tiffany Izatt 12:54 PM  

Oooh I love all of the colors! These are great, and what fun architecture in the last ones!

Leah 3:23 PM  

awesome images as always!!
Let me know if you want a tag along buddy :)

Anonymous 8:13 PM  

Love these! They seem so laid back and comfortable with each other. Great job!

Anonymous 9:04 PM  

Wow girl you went all over the place... AHmazing variety. Love her outfits too!

Ry Ry 11:29 PM  

Wow, some awesome photos here. love the colors. great stuff.

Michelle Morales Photography 9:01 AM  

Kadie, you absolutely ROCKED this session! Amazing composition & PP!!

Anonymous 3:58 PM  

Wow - so many great ones! I want her dress! :)

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP