Thursday, March 13, 2008

*And We're Off!*

Joey and I took off out of Tucson this morning bright and early and headed up north to photograph Grace & Jeremy's wedding in Portland this weekend! Yeah for destination weddings!!!

Although I have to start with the fact that I HATE flying! Well... I guess I should rephrase that... I love flying on little prop planes, but the moment you put me on a 747 I start feeling queasy. Soooo... in order to overcome that I have to keep my mind on something else and the best way I have found to do that is by coloring. Yes, coloring... It looks childish, but it is so relaxing! Try it sometime!

Here I am coloring.... and being goofy trying not to think about flying...



Look green stuff! (Hey, I'm from arizona... we don't have much of that here!)



Me pretending not to be freaking out :)



Ah and look, the result of my ridiculous anxiety :)



Check back soon for some pics from the wedding!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP