Sunday, March 30, 2008

• Tucson Visitor's Guide Photo Shoot •

This weekend I was hired by Tucson Guide Magazine to photograph some items from different stores around town that will be featured in their "Best of Tucson" issue. Here are a couple of my fav shots from the shoot:

We got these really fun dresses to photograph from Maya Palace:



Ok, so I get excited about little things sometimes, and that star on her shoe in the next pic makes me happy :) (created in camera, not in photoshop for those who care)





Didn't Amber make a beautiful model!

And can you believe I actually got PAID to photograph shoes!!! And awesome ones at that from Stems: A Shoe Boutique



Aren't they fun? I love shoes....





And then just for fun, Joey and I decided to grab Audrey for a couple pics and get in touch with our inner William Wegman



Isn't that adorable!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous 1:47 PM  

Did your dog seriously pose with the pink high heels on?

Anonymous 7:16 PM  

This is epic!!

Ruby Rideout 5:46 PM  

ummm hello....wow!!!!!!!

you did fantastic work here.

the model, poses, colors and even the star on her shoes, is BEAUTIFUL.

your doggie is cute too :)

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP