Saturday, March 15, 2008

"Falling" In love with Oregon

After Grace and Jeremy's wedding Joey and I decided we wanted to do a little bit of sightseeing before we had to take off and fly to vegas for a photo convention, so we rented a car and headed off into the wild "green" yonder... you'll see what I mean!


Latourell Falls



Multnomah Falls



Notice in the next photo that I'm wearing a sweatshirt and winter jacket and Joey (as illustrated in the first photo) is wearing shorts and a t-shirt! How he wasn't freezing I'll never know, but I was COLD!!!



Wahkeenah Falls



Can you believe how GREEN it is here!!!!



Columbia River



I've decided the photographers in Oregon and Washington have no excuse for taking bad photos, everywhere you point your camera here is beautiful!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP