Friday, March 28, 2008

~ Fun With Details!! ~

After I photographed her parents for their anniversary a couple weeks ago, Andria asked me if I would be willing to take some photos for her business Elements of Entertaining an event consulting firm that helps you create unique and effortless events. She is about to launch her new website and so I went over and took some product shots for her to put up there. It was a long day but we had a blast setting up little tables... and eating cupcakes... by the time we were all done we were exhausted and pretty slap happy. Here's a sneak peak at some of the images we got!



2 comments:

Leah 2:34 PM  

I can't get the link to work but the stuff looks fun!

Lisa Christine Photo 3:23 PM  

Hey Kadie-- Thanks so much!!
I LOVE the first photo from the engagement session below-- gorgeous!

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP