Tuesday, March 11, 2008

~Jenna & Cody's Engagement Session~

Joey and I had such a blast trampsing around Tucson with Jenna and Cody this past sunday! Both Jenna and Cody graduated from the U of A so I was really excited to shoot some pictures down there for the first time. And we just scraped the amount of cool little spots for photos there. I was also super stoked when I heard that they were bringing a vintage bike and Cody's skateboard with them! We had fun getting shots with those! Then after we got a bunch of photos a the University we headed downtown for lunch at the Cup Café and some more photos downtown. Jenna and Cody were such a joy to be around all day and I got some AWESOME photos of the two of them I just can't wait to shoot their wedding up in Show Low later this year! Cody's mom owns and runs Montauge by Marilyn, an event co-ordination service here in town, so I know that it's going to be beautiful!

Here are just some of my fav photos, there are a ton cause I just couldn't decided!

I think this first photo is one of my new all time favorites!







Paying homage to Old Main :)





If that first photo was one of my new all time favorites this next one is defiantly a close second!




Aren't they both beautiful!!!




I'm pretty much in love with this one too:





Picture Perfect :)



Isn't this shot fun!? I didn't even use photoshop! Can you guess how I did it?




I wish I had a photo of us trying to get this shot! I had Joey open up the hatchback of our escape and drive away slowly with me sitting on the bumper with the camera and had Jenna and Cody follow us running. We were quite a site!




Thanks for looking! :)

5 comments:

Unknown 8:50 AM  

Kadie and Joey,
Cody and I had an amazing day with you. Your artistic vision is perfectly in line with ours. We are now so excited for our wedding photos. I honestly can't pick a favorite they are all great. We had the BEST day. Thanks for all your hard work and laughter.
We LOVE the photos.
Jenna and Cody

Anonymous 6:03 PM  

Everyone of these photos are amazing!!! What a talented photographer you are! I cannot wait to see the wedding photos.
Jenna's Dad and I cannot decide which one we like best, I love all of them. You really caught Jenna and Cody's personalities!!
Cheryl Doucett

Dany Ruipérez, fotógrafo 2:46 AM  

Congratulations! You've a really good work!

Regards from Spain!

Dany.-

Logistics Jim 1:03 AM  

Kadie,
You are so talented! These photos are just beautiful.

I am so blessed to have you as a daughter..

Love U,

Duddy
Doha, Qatar

Kacy 3:48 AM  

Love these! Great to meet you and Joe the other nite, wish we could have chatted longer! Next time :)

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP