Sunday, March 23, 2008

~ Dawnelle & Brandon • Engagement Session ~

After our whirlwind weekend, Joey and I caught up with Dawnelle & Brandon whose wedding we are shooting in May. We had so much fun running around Tucson with these two, and we covered some serious ground! All the way up to Mount Lemmon and back! Here are just a few of my favorite pics :) Enjoy.



Dawnelle and Brandon brought their puppy Braiden along with them to the shoot, he was SO cute!











Isn't Dawnelle gorgeous?




Brandon isn't to shabby either!





Thank you guys for a terrific day! I can't wait to photograph your wedding!

1 comments:

Brienne Michelle 2:22 PM  

Hi Kadie (and Joe!) - I can't tell you how much I enjoy looking at your work! I'd love to talk to you about your website sometime if you have a chance. I love it!

Keep up the amazing work!

~Brienne

Blog Archive

Facebook Badge

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP